Features ● High-efficiency and energy-saving motor adopting advanced variable frequency electronic technology, saving energy by 50% and ultra-quiet. ● Suitable
● High-efficiency and energy-saving motor adopting advanced variable frequency electronic technology, saving energy by 50% and ultra-quiet.
● Suitable for seawater, freshwater use, no copper.
● Wear-resistant ceramic shaft, long life.
● 6-head flow adjustable function.
● It has a delayed restart function of 10 minutes for feeding pauses.
● With memory function, effectively ensure that each power off and restart is started by the parameters set before power off.
The first water pump that can be configured as a traditional single output, like any other aquarium pump but can also be configured to have two outputs for a total flow rate of 2500 gallons per hour!
- Silent operation
- Multi-directional outputs
- Multiple different configurations
- Perfect for returns or closed-loops
- Two individual intakes and outputs
- Includes multiple adapters and accessories
- Compatible with ICV6 Controller & Syna-G App
Controllable, Reliable and Silent
Our VarioS skimmer pump features a pinwheel impeller, a detachable controller, high quality ceramic shaft and bearing to reduce wear and tear, and the latest variable speed flow technology for refined control, enhanced performance, energy-efficiency and safer operations.
Unlike the vast majority of circulation pumps which uses alternating current (AC), our VarioS pump boasts several key advantages over traditional AC pumps, namely, higher energy efficiency, safer operations at a working voltage of 24V and most notably, the variable speed control to adjust the ideal mix of air and water flow into the skimmer.