Features & Benefits
- Natural Salt extracted via evaporation process
- Stringent quality inspection in our Laboratory to ensure it is pollutant free
- Proportionally added Trace Elements
- Free of Nitrates and Phosphates
- Ideal for low nutrients aquarium
- Dissolves quickly and easily
- Available in Bucket or Carton packaging
Our marine salt is extracted through an evaporation process to ensure that its properties are as close as possible to natural sea water.
The unprocessed salt then goes through a very stringent quality inspection and tests in our laboratory to ensure that they are pollutant free.
Once the quality is ascertained, to further enhance the nutrient level, so that fishes and invertebrates can thrive better, proportionate amount of trace elements are added.
Dissolves quickly and easily.
Available in Carton Box in 6.7Kg (14.77 pounds) or 20Kg (44 pounds) Carton Box or 20Kg (44 pounds) Bucket.